Latest Value of Data connection date field - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Latest Value of Data connection date field

Last post 07-29-2020 10:12 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-28-2020 10:42 PM

Latest Value of Data connection date field

Hi All,

I am stuck at this part of the form where I need help. Please see the below points what I am trying to achieve:

1)  It is a desk booking form and the user has to book their office desks before reaching office.

2) The desks once booked cannot be assigned to other person on the same day.

3) I have linked my current form with the secondary data connection with the Date and workstation number as a reference field to block desks.

4) When I apply these rules, the form takes the latest date or an old date to match the data with the booking date.

5) eg. I have generated a booking for 30 july and 5th aug. The desks are now booked. When I proceed further to book same desk for 31st july it says desk not available. When I try to book for the same dates eg 30th and 5th it shows the desks are not available and that is fine. But why not show availability for 31st july and future dates?

My aim is that the form should check that specific desk availablity on that date and return the result

Am I missing something?

Regards,

Anshul

• 07-29-2020 10:12 AM In reply to

Re: Latest Value of Data connection date field

Can I see your form? You can attach it under the options tab in a reply.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.