InfoPath Repeating tables - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

InfoPath Repeating tables

Last post 07-01-2020 09:24 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-30-2020 08:27 AM

InfoPath Repeating tables

Hi I have created a form in Infopath that has a repeating table. My issue is that when i upload it to SharePoint 2013 it only shows the 1st repeating table created. Even after filling out the form i only see in SharePoint the first table , nothing else. Any help would be appreciated
  • 06-30-2020 08:31 AM In reply to

Re: InfoPath Repeating tables

Any chance you can attach a screenshot or the form itself under the Options tab in a reply? It would help me better understand the issue. :)
    Hilary Stoupa

• 06-30-2020 08:38 AM In reply to

Attached. Just to let you know i recreated the form so this is where i left off, Bottom half did not show up again when i published it. I have 5 tables created..Thanks!
  • 06-30-2020 08:47 AM In reply to

I'm not seeing any repeating controls (tables, sections) in that screenshot - can you share you the template?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 06-30-2020 08:53 AM In reply to

Sorry , correct form
  • 06-30-2020 12:05 PM In reply to

Which group is the repeating table bound to? I see a repeating field with child attributes (Fiber_Cable), and I see another repeating group with child fields(group2). What do you see when you go to fill out the form? I'd expect a single blank row until the user inserts additional rows and enters data.... but it sounds like you are seeing something different? :)
    Hilary Stoupa

• 07-01-2020 09:17 AM In reply to

Yes, it is blank and then they have to enter information. I got the form to work perfectly in InfoPath and when i connect it to the SharePoint site everything works fine. My issue is when you fill out the form, and add another table which brings up same blank fields to be filled out, that data is not captured into the SharePoint, only the first Table...
  • 07-01-2020 09:24 AM In reply to

Ok - it would be super helpful if I could see your form :) Can you attach the template to a reply? Or email via the forum and I'll reply and then you can send it to me?
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.