Count rows of Data with certain parameters - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Count rows of Data with certain parameters

Last post 05-27-2020 07:52 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-27-2020 04:15 AM

Count rows of Data with certain parameters

Hi, I am really struggling with this and I'm hoping someone will be able to help! I have two lists List A (Area) and List B (Units). List B has a Lookup field (called Area) to List A (Column "Title"). List B has a status field which can one of two Status - "In service" and "Out of service". I have two fields in List A called "In service" and "Out of service"so beside each Area item I want to show a count in the field "In service" where all the items in List B Area field is equal to List A Title Field AND Status is equal to "In service" I have tried a few ways to do this and cant find anything that works . Thanks in advance to anyone that may have any insight!!! Dee
  • 05-27-2020 07:52 AM In reply to

Re: Count rows of Data with certain parameters

Any chance you can attach your template (under the Options tab in a reply) - the XPath filter for this will depend on your data sources.... Also, just in case you weren't aware, XPath is case sensitive, so if your list data is actually "In Service" instead of "In service" for example, you won't get a match on that text :)
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.