Redirecting a user to a homepage upon submit rather than to the Sharepoint library - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Redirecting a user to a homepage upon submit rather than to the Sharepoint library

Last post 06-01-2020 11:19 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-21-2020 10:54 AM

• DS7298
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-06-2020
    • Posts 6

Redirecting a user to a homepage upon submit rather than to the Sharepoint library

I have a SharePoint library with an InfoPath form that is submitted when completed and then closed then returns the user to the library I would like to redirect them to the homepage.  I have not been able to get the Source change to work but my fix is working.  I created another view called SubmitNew which has a text box with "You Have Submitted Your New Request" and a Hyperlink "Return to Homepage".  The only thing I don't like is that the hyperlink opens a new window. How can I change that so it doesn't open a new window?  BTW I need a step by step please and if you know of a better way I would like to do that instead.

• 06-01-2020 11:19 AM In reply to

Re: Redirecting a user to a homepage upon submit rather than to the Sharepoint library

I think I'd try changing the Source param again - that only works if you are providing a link to the user tho, instead of them using the "new" button from the library. What have you tried for the Source param that hasn't worked?
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.