Infopath form design - cells suddenly turn all-white, no way to undo - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Infopath form design - cells suddenly turn all-white, no way to undo

Last post 05-01-2020 10:54 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-01-2020 10:24 AM

Infopath form design - cells suddenly turn all-white, no way to undo

Sometimes when I'm working - most notably, after I've hit Ctrl+Z to undo a change - a section or set of cells in Infopath form design will turn 100% white. I don't know how to explain it...it's not really a 'background' nor a foreground, it's just all white like snow, everywhere, and cannot be undone. Have to close out and lose my changes. Surely this has happened to someone else? What in the world is the reason and/or solution to this?
  • 05-01-2020 10:54 AM In reply to

Re: Infopath form design - cells suddenly turn all-white, no way to undo

It is a bug and it is horrible. I have this happen all the time in tables where the background color of cells is removed, often in cells where I have a dark background and white text so the text also looks like it has disappeared. I am super cautious about Ctrl + Z at this point. I've also had ridiculous struggles with layout tables randomly resizing all on their own if I remove a row and have had to save the form as source files and manually remove the row from the XSL. Pretty much a nightmare.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.