Email InfoPath submission as .xsn - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Email InfoPath submission as .xsn

Last post 03-27-2020 10:24 PM by rpacdn. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-27-2020 10:24 PM

Email InfoPath submission as .xsn

I have form that allows Users to submit some information to an email address. When the User click the Submit button, an Action will send the form as an email to an email address extracted from the form (the manger's emailID).

My issue is that the email that the Manager receives ONLY has the .XML file as the attachment. However, what I want to send instead is the entire form with the data that the User entered, i.e. the .XSN file with User data. 

Then the Manager will be able to simply open the form on his/her desktop and verify the information and take the appropriate action to approve it etc.

Is there a way to force sending the .xsn file WITH USER DATA instead of just the .xml file. 

I tried the option that sends both the .xml and the .xsn file. But this means the Manager has to download both files to the same folder and then open it. 

Also if I have a second stage of approval, then the Manager Submit will also be sending the User data plus the Manager comments to the next level of Approval. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Filed under: ,
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.