Can "SaveToSharePoint" or "SubmitToSharePointList" be used to save attachments on SP Online - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Can "SaveToSharePoint" or "SubmitToSharePointList" be used to save attachments on SP Online

Last post 11-14-2019 02:58 PM by sharepointing.and.lost. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-14-2019 02:30 PM

Can "SaveToSharePoint" or "SubmitToSharePointList" be used to save attachments on SP Online

Hi! I'm wondering if it's possible to use said qRules to save attachments into SharePoint Online? I tried creating this but got the following errors:

SaveToSharePoint:
    Action: SaveToSharePoint. Arguments: url: https://site/qdabratospodoclib xpath: /my:myFields/my:group1/my:group2/my:AttachFile name: .
    Details: The Web application at https://site/qdabratospodoclib/2019111506274409709_samplefile0.pdf could not be found. Verify that you have typed the URL correctly. If the URL should be serving existing content, the system administrator may need to add a new request URL mapping to the intended application.. Stack: at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSite.LookupSiteInfo(SPFarm farm, Boolean contextSite, Boolean swapSchemeForPathBasedSites, Uri& requestUri, Boolean& lookupRequiredContext, Guid& applicationId, Guid& contentDatabaseId, Guid& siteId, Guid& siteSubscriptionId, SPUrlZone& zone, String& serverRelativeUrl, Boolean& hostHeaderIsSiteName, Boolean& appWebRequest, String& appHostHeaderRedirectDomain, String& appSiteDomainPrefix, String& subscriptionName, String& appSiteDomainId, Uri& primaryUri)
    at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSite..ctor(SPFarm farm, Uri requestUri, Boolean contextSite, Boolean swapSchemeForPathBasedSites, SPUserToken userToken)
    at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSite..ctor(String requestUrl)
    at Qdabra.Tools.RulesLibrary.Commands.SaveFileToSharepoint_Browser(String& base64Value, String& fileUrl, XPathNavigator fileNode, String requestedFileName, String fileNameXPath, String overwriteExisting, Boolean preserveName)
    at Qdabra.Tools.RulesLibrary.Commands.SaveToSharePoint_Browser(String url, String domName, String nodeXPath, String fileName, String fileNameXPath, String overwriteExisting, String copyServiceName, String copyServiceUrl, Boolean clear, Boolean preserveName)
    at Qdabra.Tools.RulesLibrary.Commands.SaveToSharePoint()
    at Qdabra.Tools.RulesLibrary.Commands.RunCommand(String commandName)
    at Qdabra.Tools.RulesLibrary.Commands.ExecuteCommand()

SubmitToSharePointList:
    Error ocurred submitting data to list: The Web application at https://site/ could not be found. Verify that you have typed the URL correctly. If the URL should be serving existing content, the system administrator may need to add a new request URL mapping to the intended application.

• 11-14-2019 02:47 PM In reply to

Re: Can "SaveToSharePoint" or "SubmitToSharePointList" be used to save attachments on SP Online

Is this from a published form? I was pretty sure that SharePoint Online no longer supported browser forms with code - which rules out qRules in browser forms for sure. I'm assuming that you cleaned up the URLs above to remove your company info. For SharePoint online, we recommend using FormsViewer which will allow you to keep using your qRules command (plus lots of other features) in Office 365.

Hilary Stoupa

• 11-14-2019 02:58 PM In reply to

Re: Can "SaveToSharePoint" or "SubmitToSharePointList" be used to save attachments on SP Online

Yes, it is a published form and yes, I did cleaned the URLs to remove the company's info hehe :P Just to be clear, the published, admin-approved form is from a SharePoint On-Premise site and we're trying to use qRule to save the documents on a SharePoint Online site. If SPO doesn't support browser forms with code, I guess this is now impossible. Thanks for the clarification! I'll let my manager know.
    Hilary Stoupa:

Is this from a published form? I was pretty sure that SharePoint Online no longer supported browser forms with code - which rules out qRules in browser forms for sure. I'm assuming that you cleaned up the URLs above to remove your company info. For SharePoint online, we recommend using FormsViewer which will allow you to keep using your qRules command (plus lots of other features) in Office 365.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.