how to concatenate 6 fields in one multiline field - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

how to concatenate 6 fields in one multiline field

Last post 10-23-2019 07:44 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-22-2019 10:10 AM

how to concatenate 6 fields in one multiline field

in my infopath , there are 6 fields (TextField): 1. A 2. B 3. C 4. D 5. E 6. F wanted to merge all fields values and display it in 7. G (multiline) field. so i create a multiline field (G) and wrote infopath rule field (G): Rule Type:Action Run these action: Set a field's value Field: select G field Value: Concat(A,B,C,D,E,F) but still rule is not working and value is not displaying in Field G.
  • 10-22-2019 10:53 AM In reply to

Re: how to concatenate 6 fields in one multiline field

Rules run when the field changes - so instead of setting the rule on G, you need a rule on each A, B, C, D, E, and F to set G.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 10-22-2019 11:12 PM In reply to

Yes it's working but now problem is when i entered data in Fields A,B,C,D,E,F and submit it and come back to Library i check In G Field it reflecting Last field (F) Data only. Field G is a multiline Field and i wanted to display all Fields data in below Seqence: A:dgjdgjADDa B:ksaudhdhka C:jgdsfdf D:djfsfksdf E:hsdknfdkhdsf but now its displaying only F:dhfkuhfuwhf
  • 10-23-2019 07:44 AM In reply to

I'd assume your rules are incorrect. Can I see a copy of your form? You can attach it under the options tab in a reply.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.