How to show autopopulated Repeating Tables from InfoPath on Sharepoint List - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

How to show autopopulated Repeating Tables from InfoPath on Sharepoint List

Last post 09-16-2019 05:12 AM by Baniassi. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-16-2019 05:12 AM

How to show autopopulated Repeating Tables from InfoPath on Sharepoint List

Hi, I have the following question regarding showing autopopulated Repeating Tables created in InfoPath (2010) on Sharepoint List (Sharepoint 2016). I have one list called 'Initiation' and on this list I have a date called 'Completion Date'. A user completes this date and then goes to second form, 'Completion' and when he chooses the ID of 'Initiation' (which he completed before) the 'Completion Date' is automatically populated from 'Initiation' list to 'Completion' list thanks to Repeating Table created in InfoPath. This Repeating Table works as a link between 'Initiation' and 'Completion' lists and autopopulates the data. My problem is that 'Completion Date' from 'Completion' list (autopopulated one) is not showing on Sharepoint List after submitting the form. It is visible on the 'Initiation' list because user chooses the data, however when 'Completion' form is completed on Sharepoint none of the autopopulated (Repeating Tables) fields are visible (only when I click on View or Edit item). Is there any way to show this Repeating Table on Sharepoint List? It's important for me to show this on Sharepoint List as the date can be editable and later I use Alteryx to download the whole data. Thank you in advance.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.