Error during creating calculated field - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Error during creating calculated field

Last post 07-15-2019 08:10 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-11-2019 03:24 AM

• Enrico
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-13-2019
    • Posts 3

Error during creating calculated field

I have many SharePoint lists, and I have one "report" form. On this form I have calculated values which count items of lists (with filter, e. g. item's date is between starting end ending dates given on the form) All calculated values work fine, except one. When I create a filter for date (iterm's date >= starting date) I get a error message: The formula contains at least one error. (or something like that, I use Hungarian version on Infopath Designer, and the message is in Hungarian). in details: Expected value types: , Real value: name darab(xdXDocument:GetDOM("esetmegbeszelesek")/dfs:myFields/dfs:dataFields/d:SharePointListItem_RW[msxsl:string-compare(d:mez_x0151_1. -->xdXDocument:get-DOM= 0]) Here is the formula I have created: darab(SharePointListItem_RW[msxsl:string-compare(mez_x0151_1; KEZDŐDÁTUM) >= 0]) esetmegbeszelesek: name of the list darab = Hungarian name of the function: count() date field: mez_x0151_1 starting date: KEZDŐDÁTUM With other lists works perfectly. Any idea to solve this issues? Thank you in advance!
  • 07-11-2019 08:17 AM In reply to

Re: Error during creating calculated field

So - this seems right. The error is interesting, since it makes it look like there is a missing parenthesis. Any chance I could see a copy of your form? You can attach it under the Options tab in a reply.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 07-11-2019 10:40 PM In reply to

• Enrico
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-13-2019
    • Posts 3

Sure. Here you are! The form is in Hungarian. BUT! I could save the form only if I made date field (DÁTUM) equal to starting date (KEZDŐDÁTUM), but it is not appropriate for me. I marked yellow the calculated value.
  • 07-12-2019 04:25 PM In reply to

So, for me, I was able to save the form with count(xdXDocument:GetDOM("esetmegbeszelesek")/dfs:myFields/dfs:dataFields/d:SharePointListItem_RW[d:Title = xdXDocument:get-DOM()/my:sajátMezők/my:területiszerv and msxsl:string-compare(d:Esetmegbesz_x00e9_l_x00e9_s_x0021, xdXDocument:get-DOM()/my:sajátMezők/my:KEZDŐDÁTUM) > 0]) - see attached.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 07-14-2019 11:20 PM In reply to

• Enrico
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-13-2019
    • Posts 3

Dear Hilray, First of all, I would like to express my thanks for your help. It seems that your version really works. I was able to publish that. But when I edit or just open the filter and try to save again, I get the error message. I suppose, the problem is related somehow to the software I use. Maybe I will try another (e. g. English) version of Infopath. Thank you again you help, and have a nice day!
  • 07-15-2019 08:10 AM In reply to

Oh - interesting point - maybe there is some bug or difference between them. Hopefully switching to the English resolves the issue.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.