Increment text box value based on different item selected in a drop-down list box - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Increment text box value based on different item selected in a drop-down list box

Last post 06-28-2019 02:27 AM by Nnaemeka Nebechi. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-28-2019 02:27 AM

Increment text box value based on different item selected in a drop-down list box

I created a list on SharePoint Online which I customized on InfoPath for users to input information and it has one level approval workflow. The form has a drop-down list box control labeled Class with values such as Credit, Financials, People and Technology. Also there is a text box control named Risk Number.

In data population, the custodian of the SharePoint list will enter 5 records by selecting Credit from the Class field and enter CR 1, CR 2, CR 3, CR 4, CR 5 in the Risk Number field making it 5 records.

3 records will be entered by selecting Financials from the Class field and entering FN 1, FN 2, FN 3 in the Risk Number field too.

4 records will be populated by selecting People from the Class field and entering PP 1, PP 2, PP 3, PP 4 in the Risk Number field.

4 records will also be entered by selecting Technology from the Class field and entering TG 1, TG 2, TG 3, TG 4 in the Risk Number field.

Please, see the attached Excel file for the data.

After these data has been populated, users that have access to the list will periodically log a request. For each user that selects any Class, the Risk Number should check the last number that has been populated and increment it.

I need help to implement this. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.