NaN Error - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

NaN Error

Last post 06-30-2019 12:43 PM by Fatihteke. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-24-2019 11:27 AM

    Hello Hilary, I changed design and something form which we created before. Unfortunately i have some issues. I must to change form site to another site, I change formules and column names and deploy it. But i taken an error when i want to get product number button. you fix it before but I dont know what is wrong now. If you have a time can you check it please? Best Regards
  • 06-24-2019 04:24 PM In reply to

    Try this one. In the rule that is to set the number field, you were using the main data source field rather than the secondary.
    Hilary Stoupa

  • 06-25-2019 02:50 PM In reply to

    Hello Hilary, Its always get same number now. For example When i try 01 its 01.2 (normal because there is already 01.1) but when i try 02 its 02.2 ( there is no 02.01) it should be create new. you create "Reset Number" For this. But i think i broke it :(
  • 06-25-2019 02:57 PM In reply to

    The reset number rule was in case there were no result returned from the query, so that the first item was set to 1. I don't recall dealing with non-numbers like 01.1 and 02.01 in your original form. I'm not sure how the max function will work with those.
    Hilary Stoupa

  • 06-25-2019 04:31 PM In reply to

    Yes you rigth. It should be " that the first item was set to 1" but I create a test for 01 and its 01.1 normal and true. But when i create new file for 02 it not be 02.01. its 02.02. I think its continue from name TST file.
  • 06-26-2019 08:13 AM In reply to

    Well - you could put a calculated value on the form so you can see what the max function returns when used on the field you are wanting the max of - and then experiment from there.
    Hilary Stoupa

  • 06-30-2019 12:43 PM In reply to

    Hello Hilary, I understand my mistake :( my mistake is; my first "set fields value is not come from "query files" i choise "data files" thats why i made a mistake. when i change it to query files its work. you send me a article https://wonderlaura.com/2011/08/01/infopath-query-specific-sharepoint-list-data/ and i read it again and read it very carefully its ok now. Thank you again and again.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.