Submit and Submit & Clear buttons - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Submit and Submit & Clear buttons

Last post 06-11-2019 01:38 PM by SPChris. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-10-2019 09:59 AM

Submit and Submit & Clear buttons

I have been looking up resources on this, but I have yet to find anything that has given me the correct functionality. I am looking to create 2 buttons. "Submit" which will submit the users data into a sharepoint list, but keep all of their data in their respected fields. I have gotten that functionality to work so far, but the issue I am running into is when I click Submit again, it just re-writes that item in the SP List, when I would like it to create a whole new item. The second button "Submit & Clear" would be similar to the first, but it would clear all of its fields after submitting the form. Please let me know if that question makes sense, or if there is any more clarification needed.
  • 06-11-2019 01:38 PM In reply to

Re: Submit and Submit & Clear buttons

Is this a list or a library? What are you using as a filename? If you use a different filename with each submit button this should be achievable with two separate submit data connections. You can even set the submit options on the second submit button to Open up a new form. Unless I am misunderstanding your issue.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.