How to pass a parameter value from a web part of another webpart on same sharepoint form - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

How to pass a parameter value from a web part of another webpart on same sharepoint form

Last post 06-07-2019 02:56 AM by mbhushan1605. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-03-2019 01:35 AM

How to pass a parameter value from a web part of another webpart on same sharepoint form

I have 2 lists in Sharepoint (Parent-Child Relation). For both lists 2 input forms are customized in Infopath to upload data in lists. On 'Parent list' form, 'Child list' form is integrated using a Infopath Web Part. Is there possibility that one of the parameter value of Parent list form can be passed to Chlid list form on any event? I tried to do it using 'Send data to connected web parts' but it does not send this value. Can you suggest any solution?
  • 06-07-2019 02:56 AM In reply to

Re: How to pass a parameter value from a web part of another webpart on same sharepoint form

It has worked out by passing a value between 2 Web Parts. Earlier it was not working because i was tyring to set the value of ID field of Child list which i guess is not allowed. Now i used another temporary field from Child list and it works well.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.