Force refreshing fields in Infopath10. Rule doesn't refresh - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Force refreshing fields in Infopath10. Rule doesn't refresh

Last post 05-22-2019 08:59 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-22-2019 12:00 AM

• Ritvik
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-21-2019
    • Posts 1

Force refreshing fields in Infopath10. Rule doesn't refresh

Hi, so i have a form with drop down lists where each control populates one of 3 text-boxes which then i count at the end. While counting I have 3 text boxes named A,B,C where the count is shown. Now i need to determine which field is greater and I have put in rules in the A,B,C for this. My problem comes when i change the values in the drop down lists when my C value is highest but i change it so that B=C, my formula should populate a final text box with B but, its not changing. I already have a rule in place for this in the B field ( Condition: B >/= C and B> A; Set field's value: Textbox= High). This rule i think isn't getting triggered as the change is happening in C field mainly. Is there a way that i can get to trigger my rules every time either of these 3 fields change? Or any other way to solve this problem?
  • 05-22-2019 08:59 AM In reply to

Re: Force refreshing fields in Infopath10. Rule doesn't refresh

Do you mind attaching your form under the options tab in a reply? Or a simple sample that outlines the issue? Basically, rules fire when a field changes - so if the value being set is the same as the prior value, your rule won't fire again - but it sounds like you have placed rules on all fields involved, which is what I'd expect to work here. :)
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.