Editing XSN file - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Editing XSN file

Last post 05-15-2019 03:23 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-15-2019 09:25 AM

Editing XSN file

Can you please tell me which file in xsn (made it already. Cab) should I edit to make all the fields that are shown as unbound while previewing the form be normal? I copied list from one server to another, all list items and fields of the lists are copied but the form has problem, when trying to copy context from working InfoPath to the other list InfoPath form, the one that is in other server, I get all the fields unbound, would like to find the file I need to just bulk change the site URL or whatever else it can be so the form doesn't show Unbound the items anymore...
  • 05-15-2019 03:23 PM In reply to

I'd assume if fields are unbound, they'd need to be changed in a number of places in the views and in the manifest. It sounds like this is a SharePoint List form? Are you copying / pasting from one InfoPath form to another? Sorry, I'm not quite understanding the scenario. If you are copying / pasting controls from one form to another to the best of my knowledge you'll need to rebind each control in the designer. I don't know of a way to do this in the source files.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.