InfoPath Web Form & SharePoint Publish Problem - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

InfoPath Web Form & SharePoint Publish Problem

Last post 05-08-2019 06:38 AM by malaith. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-07-2019 11:10 AM

InfoPath Web Form & SharePoint Publish Problem

Hi everyone! I have an InfoPath form (.xsn) administrator approved web form template that was in InfoPath 2010, but I have upgraded to InfoPath 2013. This is an Administrative Approved template as it has code-behind and such. When try to upload the .xsn to te Central Admin (SharePoint 2016) i get the following error: "Failed to load the form code assembly: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Office.InfoPath, Version = 16.0.0.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 71e9bce111e9429c' or one of its dependencies. The system can not find the specified file" This form worked well in Sharepoint 2010 but now we have to migrate everything to 2016. I searched and the proposed solutions did not work (Republish form, delete folder of policies). I will appreciate any help. Thanks!
  • 05-07-2019 03:36 PM In reply to

Re: InfoPath Web Form & SharePoint Publish Problem

You get this error on upload to Central Admin? Or when you try to open the published form? Is there a correlation error? You may need to go check in the ULS log files (unfortunately) to see if there is more info there.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 05-08-2019 06:38 AM In reply to

Re: InfoPath Web Form & SharePoint Publish Problem

I get this error when upload to Central Admin. I dont have a Correlation error, but when i check the log files can see same error (nothing more unfortunately).
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.