Automatically show info from other views to the default view - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Automatically show info from other views to the default view

Last post 04-21-2019 12:12 PM by Roy1985. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-15-2019 11:57 AM

• Roy1985
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 01-31-2018
    • Netherlands
    • Posts 2

Automatically show info from other views to the default view

Hello, I hope someone can help me out. I apologizes before hand, because it's a bit hard for me to describe what i mean :S I have a form with several views. I want information to show from the other views, on the default view. Not sure of the name: "Dashboard view?" like a todo list for today. Example: View 1: is were i fill in the visitors that i'm expecting in a repeating table View 2: shows the people that i need to call in a repeating table Both contain dates and times off course. The default view also shows a date. I though of something with: If date(view1) is equal to date(default view).......and that's it :) thanks in advance
  • 04-16-2019 02:12 PM In reply to

Re: Automatically show info from other views to the default view

Here's a sample - save the file locally, right click and select Design. From there, preview and enter data in the data entry view, then switch to the Dashboard view and select a date. You'll find conditional formatting rules on the repeating tables to only display data for the data selected. Hope this helps!
    Hilary Stoupa

• 04-21-2019 12:12 PM In reply to

• Roy1985
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 01-31-2018
    • Netherlands
    • Posts 2

Re: Automatically show info from other views to the default view

Sorry for the late response. Thanks for the template i'm gonna try it out in my form :)
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.