same approvers using Infopath 2010 step by step tutorial? - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

same approvers using Infopath 2010 step by step tutorial?

Last post 04-15-2019 07:40 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-14-2019 12:53 PM

same approvers using Infopath 2010 step by step tutorial?

I have created a form for submission however seems contrary to most people, I need a static list of approvers. So let's start with the first approver. That would be me. So every form that is submitted I want it to come to me for approval. The way the tutorial in the book in the subject says, it uses GetUserProfileByName to get the logged in user's manager. I don't care about any of that. All mine will be a list of static leadership people the same everytime. How would I define those in the form or on load automatically rather than using the people picker. Want to populate the pc:Person group on load with a static list of users. Thanks. JR
  • 04-15-2019 07:40 AM In reply to

Re: same approvers using Infopath 2010 step by step tutorial?

If you have a static list of approvers, you can hard code them into the form in a number of ways. I wouldn't think you'd need to use a people picker at all. For example, if you are emailing this form to approver 1, then approver 2 and so on, you could hardcode this in workflow in SharePoint Designer, or you could have a "To" field in your form (not showing on the form, if you prefer) that you can set via submit rules to you first, then the second approver once you've approved and so forth. If you can tell me more about how you intend the form to be used, I can help you with a sample. :)
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.