How workflow see the condition [Modified by a specific person]? - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

How workflow see the condition [Modified by a specific person]?

Last post 03-29-2019 04:52 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-29-2019 07:05 AM

How workflow see the condition [Modified by a specific person]?

The condition [Modified by a specific person] is very powerful. I need to use it a lot to check-out the document to a user, the moment he " this specific user" open the document. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ The problem is : the document considered modified when it is saved . Right ? . So, the condition [Modified by a specific person] will not be true unless the user already opened the document and save it . this is not what i want . I need the document to be checked-out the moment it will be opened by the user . +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Questions : - when the document considered modified, ( moment of opening or moment of saving) ? Am I right about my understanding explained above ? - If the document will considered modifying by the workflow in the moment of saving , Do you know any alternative solution to achieve Checking-out the document the moment a user open it ?
    Filed under:
  • 03-29-2019 04:52 PM In reply to

Re: How workflow see the condition [Modified by a specific person]?

I'd assume the document is not considered modified on open. That doesn't make sense to me - it seems like it would be considered modified on save. I mean, if I open it and change 15 things but don't save my changes - I haven't modified it.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.