Styling the repeating table? - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Styling the repeating table?

Last post 04-02-2019 01:22 AM by spiderkzn. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-29-2019 03:07 AM

Styling the repeating table?

I know maybe it not possible but I'm hoping if you know. It is possible to style the repeating table every row must have white, grey, white, grey.... make user easier to read. If it possible to do it on InfoPath 2010?
  • 04-01-2019 07:57 AM In reply to

See attached - save locally, right click and select design, then you can preview. The expression will change based on the correct XPath to your repeating node. Attach your form under the options tab to a reply if you need help. :)
    Hilary Stoupa

• 04-01-2019 08:53 AM In reply to

Re: Styling the repeating table?

Hi Hilary, Thank you very much for attachment. So I've tried to modify which it not work as the problem is the repeating table I use is Binding. as I See InfoFlows.....Display (Secondary) it is repeating table that I'm binding as under folower I see MyFields -queryFields -datafields --d:SharePointItem_RW So I tried use your expression: count(preceding-sibling::my:SharePointListItem_RW) mod 2 = 1 or even count(preceding-sibling::my:InfoFlows.....Display) mod 2 = 1 As both of them not working. How do I corrrect it?
  • 04-01-2019 08:59 AM In reply to

Is it SharePointItem_RW or SharePointListItem_RW? Try count(preceding-sibling::d:SharePointListItem_RW) mod 2 = 1
    Hilary Stoupa

• 04-01-2019 09:01 AM In reply to

No worry :) I just figure it out with solution, count(preceding-sibling::d:SharePointListItem_RW) mod 2 = 1. But now there is problem. when the list of as I see only 2nd row change colour. but not 4th or 6th? how do I solve this issue?
  • 04-02-2019 01:22 AM In reply to

I just figure out. I've make a small change I use: (count(preceding-sibling::d:SharePointListItem_RW) + 2) mod 2 Thank you very much with assistant.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.