How to design a form to be the default task filling form instead of the web task interface that is not clear for many users? - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

How to design a form to be the default task filling form instead of the web task interface that is not clear for many users?

Last post 03-15-2019 08:36 PM by zakaria.botros. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-15-2019 08:36 PM

How to design a form to be the default task filling form instead of the web task interface that is not clear for many users?

I did design a workflow related to form library that including many task assignments. once a person gets a task notification email and clicks on the task title link he got directed to the basic web-based task interface with related form as an attached file and the user must open the Edit item in the task ribbon to fill data like approve, reject, 100% completed,..etc My problem is that I don't find this task interface a user-friendly for the users and for me, I need that the users to be directed to InfoPath form to fill the task instead of using the web form "interface". Any solution? or link to another post or video that cover this problem? Thanks
    Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.