Why fields that i used as promoted list from Info-path form did not appear as fields in Workflow ? - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Why fields that i used as promoted list from Info-path form did not appear as fields in Workflow ?

Last post 03-13-2019 04:09 AM by zakaria.botros. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-11-2019 12:58 PM

Why fields that i used as promoted list from Info-path form did not appear as fields in Workflow ?

I did add some fields, from my form designed in Infopath2013, as columns from the property promotion window. and I can see them as a column in Sharepoint library but when trying to excute a workflow action called " set field in current item to a value " i dont find aly of my added fields in the dropdown list from the word field in the action itself I just see three options [ content type ID, Name, Title] I'm trying to execute the action set-field to value but the field combo-box gives me tree options only and not all the fields in my form. I did promote many fields from my form " Infopath2013" to the library and I can see them as columns normally but I cannot see them in the action set field in the current item. any solution for this problem?
  • 03-13-2019 04:09 AM In reply to

Re: Why fields that i used as promoted list from Info-path form did not appear as fields in Workflow ?

Anyone here interested to answer !! If anyone have the same problem, Comment this post please
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.