Repeating table displaying in another section when check box is selected - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Repeating table displaying in another section when check box is selected

Last post 02-18-2019 09:34 AM by Aleiva16. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-11-2019 03:02 PM

Repeating table displaying in another section when check box is selected

Hello all, I have a form where the user can order items. The ordering items section is a repeating table, but one of the options is a modification to the specific item being ordered. When the user checks off the checkbox in the modification column of the repeating table, I would like for a section to appear with the new options the user has to modify that specific item. Please let me know if I can help further. Thank you very much in advance for your help.
  • 02-14-2019 09:38 AM In reply to

Re: Repeating table displaying in another section when check box is selected

Hmmm - I'm attaching a sample with a guess of sorts - let me know if this is close to what you are looking for? Save the attached file locally, right click and select design. Then you can preview & see if this is sort of what you were looking for...
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-15-2019 02:21 PM In reply to

This was a major help. THANK YOU!
  • 02-15-2019 02:29 PM In reply to

Hooray! I'm glad I could help - a sample makes things easier to understand I think. :)
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-18-2019 09:34 AM In reply to

I have another question. So on the same form you created, I added a section above the repeating table (like a title bar) how can I get an arrow button to show and hide the repeating table below. The reason for this is because I will have a different section within the form where someone can order fruit, vegetables, or candy as an example. The user may sometimes only need to order from one section so they should have the ability to hide or show that section. I hope you understand what I am talking about. if not please let me know.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.