SharePoint online Cumulative 5MB limit for File attachments - Looking for ideas for how to attach/reference large files from a form (Flow?) - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

SharePoint online Cumulative 5MB limit for File attachments - Looking for ideas for how to attach/reference large files from a form (Flow?)

Last post 08-31-2018 04:01 PM by brice235i. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-31-2018 04:01 PM

SharePoint online Cumulative 5MB limit for File attachments - Looking for ideas for how to attach/reference large files from a form (Flow?)

Hello there, I am building a job request form for a surveying department.  Sometimes users are required to attach a number of files - often over 5MB which is the limit for InfoPath forms on SharePoint online.

I create a note on the form with a link to a document library asking the user to add a folder to the library and upload the files..  I added a hyperlink field on the form and ask the user to then paste the link to this library.

Unfortunately they're not happy with the outcome. 

I guess I could re-build the form as a custom list app and customise the layout in InfoPath.  This enables File Attachments about 5 MB as opposed to building the form as a template to a Form library... not ideal though.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas, perhaps using Flow.

Thank you. 

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.