Not able to open qRules injected form in browser (govt network) - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Not able to open qRules injected form in browser (govt network)

Last post 09-25-2018 03:06 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-29-2018 07:27 PM

Not able to open qRules injected form in browser (govt network)

Hi,

I'm a new to qRules, but not InfoPath. I have been developing for a few years with just out of the box features. I finally made jump and just installed v8.1 trial version. I confirmed with SP Admin that sandbox is enabled so I proceeded with publishing an empty injected form just to make sure it can be opened. Unfortunately, it couldn't be opened via browser.

I submitted a ticket and the SP Admin tried to republish it and it worked. I tried again and it stopped. Right now, we can't figure out what's the issue is and I'm stuck.

I have full-control to the site, sandbox is enabled but I was able see it when the SP Admin published it. I'm also aware part of the organization is also using qRules for InfoPath forms. So it seems either my full-control isn't good enough or there are settings to the file or the publishing process that I don't know about.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated so I can proceed with trying out qRules before purchasing it.

• 08-30-2018 08:07 AM In reply to

Re: Not able to open qRules injected form in browser (govt network)

You need to be a Site Collection Admin to publish browser forms with code (qRules) to a library (i.e., use the Sandbox). Are you a Site Collection Admin?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 08-30-2018 10:19 AM In reply to

Hi,

I wasn't. IT was able to briefly set the permission and my form worked when I published. So it's definitely the Admin permission issue.

Thank you so much!

• 09-25-2018 07:35 AM In reply to

Hi Hilary, do you need the admin permission for this regardless of the type of the network btw? Cheers.
    These are the best probiotics for improving health.
  • 09-25-2018 03:06 PM In reply to

Oh, I'm sorry - I don't understand the question. To publish a qRules form as a browser form in SharePoint, you have to be a site collection admin. I'm not sure what a govt. network is?
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.