Time field issues - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Time field issues

Last post 08-30-2018 08:17 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-29-2018 12:38 PM

Time field issues

I am developing a form used to manage information about visitors to our facility.  I am collecting date and time of the visit, but for various reasons I want to keep these as separate fields. 

My problem is this: For some reason, when uploading the form to my SharePoint library, the format of the time field doesn't come over correctly.  Right now, instead of showing "12:00 pm" it's showing "12:00:00-04:00".  I have run into this problem before and the fix (which I figured out after lots of painful online research) had something to do with doing the initial SharePoint publish using a text field and then changing it to a time format field and doing the "quick publish".  I've fixed this before, but I'm having a heck of a time trying to fix it now. 

My previous research indicated this was not uncommon.  Anyone know a definite fix??

• 08-30-2018 08:17 AM In reply to

Is the data type for the field time? I just tested this - created a form with a time field, published to a library, filled it out in the browser & saved it, and the time displayed in hh:mm PM/AM as anticipated. Then I updated in Filler, saved again, and the time still displayed correctly.... what version of SharePoint are you using?
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.