Max value from date and max from Drop Downs - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Max value from date and max from Drop Downs

Last post 08-30-2018 08:06 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-27-2018 08:41 AM

Max value from date and max from Drop Downs

Hello. At work I have a SharePoint list with Infopath Form.I have 5 texboxes for dates when something was done and five dropdowns with score. What I want to achieve is to get max date from those five texboxes and max socre from dropdowns.

For dates I've created calculated SharePoint column - but the thing is that max date should appear only if all tests are codnucted.  If not it should be blank till everything is finshed. Sometimes there are 5 tests and sometimes only 1. Also I would prefer standard texbox with function and not calcucated field. For Dorpdowns I've added value and display name, so based on max() I was able to get max score which is shown as text i.e Very Good or Good.  Probelm is that text i.e Very Good or Very Bad apperas only in form but not in SharePoint List.  When I download Excel file in Max score column I get 5 or 6 rather than Very Good. How that can be solved. I looked in fiew places but I could not find answer.

• 08-30-2018 08:06 AM In reply to

Re: Max value from date and max from Drop Downs

You'll need to add another field that you promote and set to the desired display if you are using numbers for the value and text for the display. I like to use XML secondary data sources for dropdowns instead of hardcoding them and then you could use a default value. I'm attaching a simple sample of this - save it locally, right click and select Design > Preview to take a look.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.