T-SQL Possible in .UDCX? - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

T-SQL Possible in .UDCX?

Last post 08-02-2018 11:35 AM by fuzzbear. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-18-2018 01:36 PM

T-SQL Possible in .UDCX?

I have a successful data connection, and in the udcx file, I have a SQL query that is successful, however i would like to use a T-SQL function LOWER() to return one particular column back in all lower case. When I try to do this, the column does not return any data. After some googling I have come up with zero leads on if it's even possible to do this. If this doesn't work, is there some way to have InfoPath parse the returned data from that query/column as lower case.. I'm trying to match an accountID in a person field with an Active Directory name in the SQL database, but the SQL table has a mixture of upper / lower case entries that im trying to normalize. Thanks RM
  • 07-20-2018 03:00 PM In reply to

Re: T-SQL Possible in .UDCX?

Can you switch your query to use a View? Or is this a main data source query?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 08-02-2018 11:35 AM In reply to

Re: T-SQL Possible in .UDCX?

This was a secondary data source. I ended up using a translate in the form so that it was able to normalize the data and do the comparison.

I'd still love to know if T-SQL is possible, I couldn't find anything in the DOCS. it doesn't seem like it works at all though.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.