How to set up complex query to query a large amount forms in SharePoint form library. - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

How to set up complex query to query a large amount forms in SharePoint form library.

Last post 06-21-2018 08:36 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-14-2018 11:21 AM

How to set up complex query to query a large amount forms in SharePoint form library.

Hi,

We have an InfoPath form library which holds more than 1200 forms, recently we got data connection error which says data connection has exceeded the maximum limit. I'm trying to set up a predefined query to reduce the data, but not sure if it's doable.

Currently we query data using form status, I would like to add some other search criteria which is kind of dynamic, like if current user is an approver or the form creator etc,

If I query multiple times using same data connection, will the last one overwrite the previous query?

Really appreciate any suggestion.  

• 06-21-2018 08:36 AM In reply to

Re: How to set up complex query to query a large amount forms in SharePoint form library.

So, yeah, the data set is updated each time. But you can set more query fields, as long as you are using equivalence (i.e. Status = Submitted and CurrentApprover = userName()). What helped me understand query fields better was dragging the query and data fields onto the form canvas, and adding a button to run the query. Then I could try various things and run the query and see the results.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.