Delete row in repeating table (data connection) - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Delete row in repeating table (data connection)

Last post 05-29-2018 08:02 AM by Guillaume. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-02-2018 02:04 AM

Delete row in repeating table (data connection)

Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to delete a row in repeating table from data connection? And if the answer is "YES", how to do that ?
  • 05-02-2018 04:08 PM In reply to

Re: Delete row in repeating table (data connection)

I'm not sure what you mean - I'm guessing your repeating table is from a secondary data source? And you'd like to know if you can delete a row in that data source? You'll need code (or qRules) for that, in general. If your secondary data source is a SharePoint List and you are not using Office 365, you could use CAML - have a button that submits the CAML to the lists data service, then query it again to show the table without that row.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 05-03-2018 01:24 AM In reply to

I would like to filter a filtered list with another filtered list in drop down menu, but I do not know how do it. I know to filter a list (with filter) with another list (without filter). So to remedy my issue, I would like a list witch contain the items that I want to keep.
  • 05-03-2018 02:29 AM In reply to

I thought to use in the first time the query function to get directly a list with the elements that I want obtain, but it don't suporte ">".So I inquire if it's possible to delete rows that I want filter in repeating table (from sharepoint data connection).
  • 05-03-2018 07:58 AM In reply to

Is this a matter of displaying only specific items? If so, you should be able to use a filter for that - if you attach your form under the Options tab in a reply I can help you. Or are you actually wanting to delete rows in the data source?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 05-04-2018 08:23 AM In reply to

I would like to display in drop down menu the list1 with the following filter: list1 number is >2, list1=list2 (with list2 filter: list2 number is
  • 05-08-2018 07:53 AM In reply to

Can you preview the form and take a screenshot and attach that screenshot to a reply? I don't understand the connection between list 1 & 2. Or maybe you can just tell me the connection - it looks like your post got cut off somehow.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 05-29-2018 08:02 AM In reply to

sorry for the late response (I was out of office). In this attachment I explain my objectif and my issue. I hope that you have a solution to compare two lists (with each lists which has a filter). Thank you in advance for your support.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.