Creating a button to link to an InfoPath form - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Creating a button to link to an InfoPath form

Last post 02-01-2018 11:57 AM by merley72. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-30-2018 07:40 AM

Creating a button to link to an InfoPath form

This should be straight forward but I'm trying to create a button on a webpart which will link to an InfoPath form. I tried a HTML button but SharePoint seems t wipe out the HTML and I how would I grab the form specific address? Any help appreciated.

Filed under: ,
  • 02-01-2018 11:57 AM In reply to

Re: Creating a button to link to an InfoPath form

Hi there darrenfloyd666,

I've done this a slightly different way myself.  You can create the new document from your Form Library, and once it has opened, copy the string from URL bar.  It's then possible to use that in any browser and it will open directly (once the sign in has happened).  Now what I did then was to use a content editor webpart to create a place and location of 'something' to launch from.  I added a piece of text (which I put a border around) and then selected that a made a hyperlink from it with the link being the string for the new browser form.

I hope this makes sense, but if it doesn't, please advise.  I found this to be the easiest approach, but it might not either work for everyone or not be what is needed in the circumstance.  I use that method as a bar above the default view to hold with numerous links to different Content types in the same library.

Hope this helps.

Regards  Alan C. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.