Using Infopath Filler data connection to access SharePoint on another network through a proxy - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Using Infopath Filler data connection to access SharePoint on another network through a proxy

Last post 12-18-2017 05:42 AM by mlalonde. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-18-2017 05:42 AM

Using Infopath Filler data connection to access SharePoint on another network through a proxy

Hi ! I work for an organisation where there is two networks. We can only use SharePoint Standard Edition so no Infopath browser-forms allowed. SharePoint is on Network A and I would like users from network B to be able to submit forms. Unfortunately, network B is very secured and controlled and all traffic in and out must be scanned through a web proxy. The browser is automatically configured so it is very easy to access SharePoint or a web service from a browser. On the other hand, I don't see how I can configure this proxy for an Infopath Filler form. Is it possible to do that without code? with code? By the way, I know data connections can be converted to udcx files and that we can configure the InfoPath Forms Services Web service proxy but I am pretty sure this is not related to my proxy scenario. Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.