The operation has timed out Error in GetTermSet Command - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

The operation has timed out Error in GetTermSet Command

Last post 07-18-2017 07:54 AM by zanne. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-13-2017 10:21 AM

    • zanne
    • Not Ranked
      Female
    • Joined on 03-31-2011
    • Houston, TX
    • Posts 14

    The operation has timed out Error in GetTermSet Command

    I have a form that is populating 3 dropdowns with data from the Term Store.  Hillary helped me a lot on getting this working in our DEV environment.  I have migrated the form to our PROD environment using the source files.  I had to reinject it with Qrules, though.  The dropdowns are not populating and I am getting the following in the Execution History on the fiishedLoading Node of  QdabraRules

    GetTermSets    The operation has timed out Error

    Delete /dsname=QdabraRules_TermSets /xpath=/ns3:QdabraRulesTermSets/ns3:GetTermSets/ns1:Container/ns1:TermStore/ns1:T[ns1:TMS/ns1:TM/@a12 != "New Practices" and ns1:TMS/ns1:TM/@a12 != "New Industries" and ns1:TMS/ns1:TM/@a12 != "Departments"]    Could not locate field to delete. 

    SortTable /row=/my:myFields/my:TermSets/my:TermSet /compare=my:a11   Failed to select the table to sort. 

     

    I figure the last two are because GetTermSets timed out.   Any thoughts on why it is timing out?

     

     

     

     

  • 07-13-2017 03:39 PM In reply to

    Re: The operation has timed out Error in GetTermSet Command

    Hi - I think you also sent an email to support, but wanted to add here - there is a /timeout parameter you can use in the command. I don't see it in the documentation, so I've made a note to update that in the future. :)
    Hilary Stoupa

  • 07-18-2017 07:54 AM In reply to

    • zanne
    • Not Ranked
      Female
    • Joined on 03-31-2011
    • Houston, TX
    • Posts 14

    Re: The operation has timed out Error in GetTermSet Command

    We found that the form was actually working on one FE Server and not the other.   After much sleuthing, we found that the host file on the FE Server where we would get the timeout error had an incorrect ip address active.  We commented out the ip address and the form works properly on both servers.  Thanks for your help, Hilary!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.