Navigating Large Amounts of Content on Infopath Form - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Navigating Large Amounts of Content on Infopath Form

Last post 06-05-2017 08:25 AM by jdech001. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-05-2017 08:25 AM

Navigating Large Amounts of Content on Infopath Form

I have designed an InfoPath form for my company which allows the given user the ability to attach pictures and screenshots to specific tables on a given form. The form is designed to only save as an .MHT file after completion so that it may be uploaded to a third-party program where it will be housed.

Based on the nature of our work, we may have over 100 screenshots on a single form and a file with this many screenshots will exceed our upload limit of 5000kb on the third-party program.

I am wondering if there is a way to set a file size limit for the document where it would create multiple MHT files in the event it exceeds that limit. Perhaps, the solution may also be in setting static connections between the specific fields on my form and any output MHT files. Lastly, maybe the solution is to break up the large .MHT file after it has already been exported. (however, this may require additional programs that I may not have authority to install and/or distribute.

My goal is to find a way to ensure that if a file exceeds our upload threshold, that we have options in place to address that.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.