Email Data Connection configuration - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Email Data Connection configuration

Last post 05-15-2017 12:03 PM by Adreacuna. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-15-2017 12:03 PM

Email Data Connection configuration

I have an infopath form with 2 buttons, it is some sort of evaluation. 1 submits the data to the SP list, and the other one is supposed to send a view of the form to the following email addresses: To: a text field where we enter an email address (agent) a.k.a. Owner CC: a text field containing the manager(s) a.k.a. Manager1 , manager2, etc... BCC: my team's PDL To and BCC field are working ok, however the CC field is not. The thing is, in this field, the email needs to go to multiple email addresses which I have tried to conditioned based on a drop down in the form. I tried the following approaches: 1. Based on the dropdown a rule to set a field's value (ccfield) to: email address1; email address2 (so it sends it to 2 specific email addresses) and then in the email connection the CC field will be this text field i.e. ccfield 2. Based on the dropdown a rule to set 2 text fields to the desired email addresses (ccfield1 and ccfield2) , and then on the email connection I would separate them this way: ccfield1 | ccfield2 None of these work as expected.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.