How defined? - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

How defined?

Last post 12-21-2004 06:03 PM by liuqian. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-16-2004 12:16 AM

How defined?

Hi.I want to tranform from script code to mangager code wit h Interop Developer Form in InfoPath SDK .When i read <xsl:value-of select="xdExtension:CalculateTotal(.)"/>,i don't know how defined what type in "Public Function Calculatetotal(ByVal objOrdersNodes as ?) As Double ".please tell me .Thanks
  • 12-17-2004 10:51 AM In reply to

I just ran a quick test (I figured there were only a few possibilities).

I tried IXMLDOMDocument, IXMLDOMNode, and then finally IXMLDOMNodeList which worked.

So the answer to you question is that the data type you are passing in to your code is an IXMLDOMNodeList.

Greg Collins [InfoPath MVP]
  • 12-17-2004 11:39 PM In reply to

Oh,I am sorry.I used "Public Function Calculatetotal(ByVal objOrdersNodes As IXMLDOMNodeList) As Double".It case a Error "Error occurred during a call to property or method 'CalculateTotal'.
    ". Thanks.
  • 12-21-2004 10:52 AM In reply to

Where is the xsl:value-of in the code? Is it part of a repeating table? What type of node is it trying to pass in? You can also cast your parameters as you pass them in (if that helps)...

xdExtension:CalculateTotal(number(.))

But this is only useful if you are passing in a value.

Greg Collins [InfoPath MVP]
  • 12-21-2004 06:03 PM In reply to

Oh,yes.It's a part of repeating table.It's pass a System._COMObject.You suggest to use "xdExtension:CalculateTotal(number(.))
    " also occurred a error.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.