Need a simple advice. - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Need a simple advice.

Last post 06-27-2016 03:36 AM by Bible_black. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-20-2016 06:22 AM

Need a simple advice.

I have a repeating table in me form. One of the items there is "itemNumber". It have to be 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on in each new repeating table. I mean on the first table it should be automatically created "1" in the "itemNumber". Then, when i create a new one table, it should be "2" in the "itemNumber". How can i do this? I saw that in one template but when i compared properties from template and mine i didn't find any differance. Help plz.
  • 06-21-2016 01:45 PM In reply to

Can you attach a copy of your form under the options tab? I can give you hand. You'll need to use a preceding-sibling formula.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 06-27-2016 03:36 AM In reply to

Oh, thx. I've solved this problem already. But now i have a new one. Maybe you can help me. I have two drop-down lists. I need them to depend on each other. I have for example 30 values in the second list and 5 in the first one. When i choose in the first list any value, there should be for example 20 from 30 values only and other shouldn't be displayed in the second drop-down list. And so on with all the 5 values in the first list. For each value in the first list there should be different and some same values in the second list.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.