Incorrect Function - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Incorrect Function

Last post 11-29-2017 11:09 AM by Mike Camp. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-19-2016 05:21 AM

Incorrect Function

Each time I try to upload my InfoPath form to SharePoint I get an error message when it comes time to save the form saying Incorrect Function. When I quick published, it happened to get the form onto the site even though I received the same error but when submitting a form, the same error comes up and won't allow users to save the form. I tried creating a simple two field form to experiment and see if I made a mistake on the form I created but I get the same error message. I can't figure out why I cannot get the form to submit to SharePoint.
  • 05-22-2016 04:19 PM In reply to

Hello Mike and thank you for posting,

Your issue is weird. We will need more information. What is the exact error message? Can you attach the XSN you created?

Sorry for not being able to read your mind.

We're here for you. Please reply and we'll help you get it sorted. Should be an easy fix. 

Patrick Halstead
    Project Manager at Qdabra
  • 05-23-2016 04:42 AM In reply to

We were able to resolve the issue. We had a security feature that needed to be turned off in order to publish the file.
  • 11-29-2017 11:09 AM In reply to

It came up again, so I figure Id post some more info about the problem. One of our DLP applications was causing the form not to publish. We had to disable the DLP for the form to publish.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.