Update/Modify Repeating Table and Submit Back to Sharepoint - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Update/Modify Repeating Table and Submit Back to Sharepoint

Last post 03-03-2016 09:57 AM by infopath_user32. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-03-2016 09:57 AM

Update/Modify Repeating Table and Submit Back to Sharepoint

I have a form where employees can order/request office supplies. I have a hidden section (only visible by supervisors) with a repeating table that retrieves the quantity available from a SharePoint list. When the supervisors open the request, I want them to be able to change the quantity available on the repeating table based on the employees request. (For an example, the quantity available for pencils is 30 and an employee needs 3. The supervisor would open the request and change the quantity available for pencils from 30 to 27 then submit back to the SharePoint list). I know there is probably a better way to do this, but this it what the supervisors want.

When I set rules to change the value, it changes the value of the whole repeating table. When I change just a specific item, it does not update the SharePoint list with the new value. 

Qrules, C#, and Visual Basic are not options. I know about Caml - cmd = update, but I have not been able to get it to work or if I'm even doing it right. Can someone please send me in the right direction?

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.