Infopath Certificat Expired - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Infopath Certificat Expired

Last post 03-01-2016 12:34 AM by JcProdata. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-25-2016 07:50 AM

Infopath Certificat Expired

Hello, That makes two weeks I'm looking for a solution without success, I have a concern with infopath published on a Sharepoint They had a certificate created in 2009 and expired in early February. The worry is that the developer is no longer there and that historically I do not know who it was. And that the certificate is used by a lot of infopath, over a hundred. We remake a new certificate with a new key, the new infopath work but can not open old. We have this error message: "Infopath cannot load this form. Either the signature is corrupted, or the certificate used to sign this form is expired or revoked." Should I find the machine that generated the certificate? is it possible to remove this certificate? What do you recommend to allow access to these ancient infopath? I found this post but I do not have the ability to simply renew the certificate with the same key or I do not know how ... : http://www.infopathdev.com/forums/p/25971/90174.aspx I know nothing about infopath, thank you in advance for your help Regards
  • 02-25-2016 03:41 PM In reply to

• Nandrew
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-11-2011
    • Hungary
    • Posts 11

Re: Infopath Certificat Expired

SharePoint, it has a function, find it in the view-s. You have to re-attach all of the infopath form to their own library (2-2500 files/hour).
  • 03-01-2016 12:34 AM In reply to

Re: Infopath Certificat Expired

Hi, Thank you for your answer, the certificate is recreated with the same key, But I do not understand how to configure all the templates with this certificate... One by one that works. But I have several thousand template. there is a possibility of mass signature?
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.