Coding issue with exporting to PDF - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Coding issue with exporting to PDF

Last post 02-04-2016 12:59 PM by waelt. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-04-2016 11:20 AM

• waelt
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-26-2016
    • Posts 13

Coding issue with exporting to PDF

I have created a button to save the infopath form. I was trying to do the following: this.CurrentView.Export(..) For some reason, "Export" method is not appearing in my code editor (using infopath 2010) and my editor is 2005 version, I have installed the 2010 version but was not able to switch between them. I don't know if the issue is from the 2005 version ... Any help ?
    Filed under:
  • 02-04-2016 12:28 PM In reply to

Re: Coding issue with exporting to PDF

Check your form compatibility. If your form is a browser form, you won't have this method available. It is only available for full trust filler forms. https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.office.infopath.view.export.aspx
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-04-2016 12:59 PM In reply to

• waelt
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-26-2016
    • Posts 13

Re: Coding issue with exporting to PDF

Thank you so much it is working now!. I have couple of things I need some help with: Now I can export the document, can I export certain parts of the document? And can I email the PDF after I export it using the same button ? One more thing, when I email the form and receive it, I won't be able to open the form (InfoPath can not grant access to these files ....template is not fully trusted. To be trusted, form should be installed or signed) Any tips?
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.