Allow anonymous users to submit to sharepoint list - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Allow anonymous users to submit to sharepoint list

Last post 09-09-2015 07:59 AM by mcharnell. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-02-2015 09:27 AM

Allow anonymous users to submit to sharepoint list

Hi, I am doing a quote system for my company and I've now got stuck. I have a SharePoint list for quotes and when the quote is completed I send an email to the customer with a custom view of the quote (this part is working). On this custom view, I have 2 buttons one to approve the quote and the other to deny it. If the customer wants to approve the quote, he will also need to supply the PO number for this quote. If the customer deny the quote, he should fill the form to let us know why he denied the quote so we can make the appropriate changes. Any idea of how to archive this? Regards and thanks for all the help in advance.
  • 09-08-2015 01:13 PM In reply to

• mcharnell
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-01-2014
    • Vancouver, BC
    • Posts 15

Re: Allow anonymous users to submit to sharepoint list

I would have 4 sections

An Approve section where a field for the PO number.  This section would appear by default.

Below it I would put a section that only appears if the PO number is entered.  In this section I would put the Approve button. 

A deny section where I would put a field for the reason.  This section would appear by default.

Below it I would put a section that only appears if a denial reason is entered.  In this section I would put the Denied button. 

• 09-09-2015 04:39 AM In reply to

You mean send the form via email to the costumer so he can update it? Regards
  • 09-09-2015 07:59 AM In reply to

• mcharnell
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-01-2014
    • Vancouver, BC
    • Posts 15

I assumed that the user already had access to the form.  I can't help you with that part. That's a question for a different forum,

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.