Unable to update multi line text field created using rich text control in infopath form library through timer job - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Unable to update multi line text field created using rich text control in infopath form library through timer job

Last post 08-04-2015 11:33 PM by Kiran262. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-04-2015 11:33 PM

Unable to update multi line text field created using rich text control in infopath form library through timer job

We have a requirement to capture the entire history on every action that was happened in my form. For that we have created a text field and enabled the "Multi-line" property to the text field control. We are able to update the large data through infopath form submission. For the same form we have a timer job which should update the history field. Am sure that timer job is processing correctly but for some reason the history column is not getting updated. When I see the logs it just says "Invalid text value. A text field contains invalid data." We have also tried updating the history content with less text(Below 255 chars) through timer job but that did not work. Another option we tried is creating a rich text field from infopath form and tried to update the data through timer job still it doesn't work. Please kindly help me out from this issue. Note: The form was published to a form library. Regards, Kiran
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.