Printing Multiple List Items that are formatted with Infopath - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Printing Multiple List Items that are formatted with Infopath

Last post 06-17-2015 11:33 AM by markla80. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-17-2015 11:33 AM

Printing Multiple List Items that are formatted with Infopath

Hi All, I have been searching for days and can't find a solution.

Scenario:

I have four lists that are using an InfoPath form (The requestor wanted the form to be nice and pretty and have several views when they open the form) I can have them open the form and go to File to Print from internet explorer but that just prints the form they opened. They will have many list items and they will be using the list column headers to filter certain items and when to be able to print them all but in the InfoPath format not the spreadsheet format.

I am open to creating an InfoPath form that will have multiple pages for each item or some kind of script that would print all the forms based on the criteria. Hope this makes sense. I am in between beginner/intermediate when it comes to InfoPath. Also the form doesn't have to reside in the list it can be place somewhere that would pull the items. So image an MS Access report based on a query of 100 items and its formatted in a way that each record of info is on one page and the next on another page ext. I know Access Reporting would be easier but they don't have that service or something is wrong. Any help is greatly appreciate or any other solution that might work I am open to.

Also they want to be able to print all the views within the InfoPath form, for example the form has 4 views with certain fields displaying.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.