Infopath help (attachements) - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Infopath help (attachements)

Last post 02-26-2015 01:22 PM by Reema Daga. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-16-2015 01:15 AM

Infopath help (attachements)

Dear Community..
    I have a little problem with InfoPath. I'd like to make an InfoPath Form with the possibility to add attachements. The InfoPath Form goes at the end straight to an email account.
    My problem now is, that I can add the button "attachement" but when I add the attachement and send it to the appropriate email recipient, the attachement is only shown as text element.
    How can I change this?

I'm looking forward to hear from you. And thank you very much in advance.
    -Cheetah

• 02-24-2015 12:20 PM In reply to

Re: Infopath help (attachements)

Hi there,

Please go through the link below and out of the 4 ways suggested to send data through email from an InfoPath form try the 4th method (Use System.Net.Mail classes to send email in InfoPath). The form will have to be a full trust form and admin approved if it's a browser form.

http://www.bizsupportonline.net/browserforms/send-email-infopath-browser-form-sharepoint.htm 

Thanks,

Reema 

• 02-25-2015 01:22 AM In reply to

Thank you really much for your response. Where exactly have I to add this code? If I go to the "code editor" and then?

• 02-26-2015 01:22 PM In reply to

Hello,

Here is the link that shows how to add event handlers:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/aa947848.aspx

Also, there is another approach that you can use which requires qRules (link here) . There is a SendEmail command that you can use with InfoPath filler forms. The forms have to be Full Trust. We will soon be releasing the latest version of qRules which will have this command. Please let us know if this is something you would like to try.

Kind Regards,

Reema Daga

Support and Quality Assurance Engineer

Qdabra® Software / 877.544.2389 main / 425 999 4597 direct

Business Process Automation for Everyone – Streamline data gathering to turn process into knowledge.™

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.