Qrules - Problem Writing to a list with Nintex workflow... - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Qrules - Problem Writing to a list with Nintex workflow...

Last post 01-23-2015 04:00 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-23-2015 06:34 AM

Qrules - Problem Writing to a list with Nintex workflow...

Hi

I have a Browser InfoPath form which is giving me a problem.  The form is in InfoPath 2013 and is running on SharePoint 2010, it is injected with Q-rules v 6.1

In the form I have mappings set up to various SharePoint lists. When tested they all work correctly – i.e. items are written to the list and the SharePoint IDs are returned to the form.

One of the mapped lists has a Nintex workflow associated with it – triggered on creation of the item and on update.  The workflow checks for the value of one column in the list and depending on that value either terminates or goes on to do a bit of work – ie. Sends out an email.

When new items are written to the list in such a way that the workflow has to send the email, the mapping does not return the SharePoint id to the form. When new items are written to the list where the workflow checks the value and terminates an id is returned to the form.  

This means that next time the form gets updated additional rows are written to the list -  which leads to duplicated data.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix the issue.

Thank you

Catharine.

• 01-23-2015 04:00 PM In reply to

Re: Qrules - Problem Writing to a list with Nintex workflow...

Have you tried with setting the qRules "useWebServices" to true? The code is slightly different between filler and browser forms - so if everything works when you test it (in preview, I'm guessing?) then maybe emulating that in the browser will prevent this from happening?

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.