Qdabra dll goes missing after form is published - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Qdabra dll goes missing after form is published

Last post 09-05-2014 06:10 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-20-2014 04:18 AM

Qdabra dll goes missing after form is published

I am using qRules v5.2 and i am very pleased with the functionality it provides but i have been facing a small issue with my Infopath forms since i have started using it. I am using Infopath 2010 and i am publishing my forms as content types via central admin. These are about 10 forms and this issue occurs randomly on any of these forms. My working pattern on these forms is that once the forms are published to my site, i keep updating them with my changes. Now, the issue that occurs is that randomly at times after uploading the form on the central admin, when i try opening it and it queries the Qdabra data connection, it doesnt load the form and throws an error that the "An error has occurred Form cannot be opened". The logs say "An unexpected FileNotFound failure occurred loading assembly: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\Template\Features\FT-01-6065ef74-a195-0cc0-7036-1c19920a31cb\Qdabra.Tools.RulesLibrary.Browser2010Admin.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. StackTrace: at Microsoft.Office.Server.Security.SecurityContext.RunAsProcess(CodeToRunElevated secureCode)" After this error, the form wont load, even if i update the form by re-publishing. The only solution that i have found to this is deleting the form from the central admin and re-uploading it. But this is not feasible all the time. And moreover, since this is a live site, retracting, removing and adding the wsp again causes an iisreset which doesn't help when the users are operating it. Any help to this problem is appreciated. Thanks in advance
  • 09-05-2014 06:10 PM In reply to

Re: Qdabra dll goes missing after form is published

I've seen this happen before, but the server it occurred on had a number of other unrelated issues. I never was able to figure out the root cause. A work around is to take the Qdabra Rules DLL from the form files (or the Program Files location the injector is installed to) and manually copy it in to the folder where it is missing (for example - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\Template\Features\FT-01-6065ef74-a195-0cc0-7036-1c19920a31cb)

One thing you may want to try is quiescing the forms prior to uploading to Central Admin? More on that here, if you need the info: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint-server-help/activate-or-deactivate-a-form-template-for-a-site-collection-HA010167281.aspx

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.