Sections being changed to Allow users to delete & rules removed from buttons upon publish - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Sections being changed to Allow users to delete & rules removed from buttons upon publish

Last post 11-19-2013 11:36 AM by Perry. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-19-2013 11:36 AM

• Perry
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-19-2013
    • Posts 1

Sections being changed to Allow users to delete & rules removed from buttons upon publish

I have a form in InfoPath 2010 that contains multiple Sections with rules associated to them. The form was working well and was stable through many changes and improvements.  Then for some reason it started having this bug where it will automatically change all of my Sections on the default edit page to Optional Sections  and strip all the rules off of my buttons. It is as though the program opens the dialog box on the sections and checks the option for the user to be able to delete the section--on every section on the page. But just on the detault edit page not on other pages. If I publish the form to SharePoint with the view only page displayed when I hit the publish button. It won't change my Sections or remove the rules from my buttons. The same is true for viewing the page using the preview function. If I start from any page but the default edit one, no problems. Start from the default edit one and it changes my sections and removes the rules from all the buttons.

I have searched for a a thread with a similar problem but can't find one. Any suggustions on what I should do?

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.