Formulario Infopath para mostrar lista de Sharepoint - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Formulario Infopath para mostrar lista de Sharepoint

Last post 06-05-2013 05:26 AM by Jvela. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-10-2013 07:56 AM

• jeidi
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-08-2012
    • Posts 27

Formulario Infopath para mostrar lista de Sharepoint

Saludos;

Deseo hacer un formulario que traiga toda la informacion de una ista de sharepoint y en la cual pueda filtrar o crear reportes

• 02-10-2013 11:27 AM In reply to

Re: Formulario Infopath para mostrar lista de Sharepoint

Hi Jeidi,

I don't speak Spanish so I used http://translate.google.com/ to get this: "Greetings I want to make a form that you have all the information in a SharePoint ista and which can filter or create reports" - I'm assuming you mean "lista" instead of "ista".

English reply:

It's easy to create a SharePoint list form but there are limitations. For example, you can't have parent-child repeating data. To support richer forms, I recommend creating an InfoPath form that submits to a SharePoint form library and then mapping repeating tables or sections to separate lists. qRules plugin makes this mapping possible without code. You can then export the list data to Excel for reporting purposes or create an Excel report and display via Excel Reporting Services in SharePoint browser. Best of luck!

Google translate Spanish reply:

Es fácil crear un formulario de lista de SharePoint, pero hay limitaciones. Por ejemplo, usted no puede tener datos primarios-secundarios que se repiten. Para apoyar formas más ricas, recomiendo la creación de un formulario de InfoPath que se somete a una biblioteca de formularios de SharePoint y luego asignar tablas de repetición o secciones a las listas separadas. qRules plugin hace esta asignación posible sin código. A continuación, puede exportar los datos de la lista a Excel para generar informes o crear un informe de Excel y visualización a través de Servicios de Información de Excel en SharePoint navegador. ¡Mucha suerte!

Patrick Halstead
    Project Manager at Qdabra
  • 06-05-2013 05:26 AM In reply to

• Jvela
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-05-2013
    • Posts 1

Re: Formulario Infopath para mostrar lista de Sharepoint

Hi colleague,

I have only a list in SharePoint that these data and need to make a search to generate reports.

Example:

(1.) I select the manufacturer which is IBM

(2.) Then get me another drop-down where I select the technological family (Desktop, Mobile, Printer, etc...)

(3.) Then get me another drop-down depending on what you have selected in point 1.) and 2.), this combination I provide you this combination models showing another drop-down models that manufacturer and family that we have selected.

4.) After making these "filters" which appears all the fields from the list in a box to be able to export them to Excel, csv... Or as permitted.

How can I do it? I actually used Windows 7, SharePoint 2010 and Infopath 2010

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.